Friday, January 20, 2012

grazie.. Paris



















I had almost forgotten about these pictures until tonight.  I am helping a new friend with a cafe that they are opening locally and searching for ideas when I remembered I had taken all of these photos on our trip last Spring.  This was an amazing little restaurant just steps from Merci.  The owner or manager (I am not sure which he was because he spoke very little English) said that it was designed by someone from New York and that many pieces were brought in, which was funny because I loved it for it's quirky industrial appeal and I am thinking how great the French are at being stylish without even trying, but they were trying.  Anyway, I thought I would share my pictures of it with you and recommend it too if you are going to Paris anytime soon..  Visit Merci and rest your shopping feet with a glass of wine and an appetizer or pizza.. super yummy!  

oh and don't forget to take a peek at their bathroom - it was super cool too!

grazie- Paris
91 boulevard Beaumarchais, Paris 3e

  01 42 78 11 96

 Also, don't miss our sale on One Kings lane this Sunday starting at 8:00 am!!

See you there!

images by Christina for greige


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment