Friday, July 27, 2012

Design Travler: {San Juan Puerto Rico}


















Mostly because I am pretty sure that this has been one of the longest weeks of my life and because I know that there is just more to come, I am dreaming of our relaxing days on vacation.  I fell for Old San Juan in Puerto Rico when we visited.  The buildings were colorful and the sea was beautiful there.  We visited the Fort and walked through the old town for a few hours in the steaming heat!  I do recommend an afternoon there if you are planning a visit.

I will finish up this "series" of posts on Puerto Rico in the next few weeks with a post about the Island of Vieques and a little more detail on the fabulous design of the hotel we stayed at.  (Sorry that most of the pictures are instagram, even though I love it, I left without the battery for my good camera so I had to improvise.)

Wishing you a weekend filled with long beach days and warm evenings!

Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment