Wednesday, November 14, 2012

making a list...



As my birthday and the holidays inch closer I always feel the need to asses what I have done this year.  There are so many things I want to accomplish and share that I don't seem to get to.  There are also so many things that I have done this past year and I am thankful that I have been able to share many of them with you my lovely readers.  I have been thinking that I need to compile a list (I have tried it before) of things I would like to accomplish for the year not a resolution list but a list of dreams and ideas to be realized and developed.  Do you have list?  Is it written or mental?  I will admit I love lists, I am a list maker, I have been all my life.  I love to write them out to get my ideas straight and my focus in the right place.  

Aside from that I thought you might like a little dining room inspiration to get you kick started for the upcoming entertaining whirlwind we are all about to embark on.  Isn't this beautiful and simple?

image via
Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment