Sunday, May 5, 2013

Teak pool lounges



Okay friends as I am sure you know we are in the middle (actually on the tail end) of putting in a pool.  This is a first for both the Husband and myself.  So I have dreamt for years of having a big double lounger to relax on pool side.  It seems like so much more fun that sitting all alone right?  I was going to buy a couple of inexpensive pieces from one of my favorites, Target, but I cannot seem to pull the trigger..  I think I may have to get the double lounger even if we all have to share it this summer.  So I am asking for opinions please - do you have a double?  Do you have singles?  Pros/ Cons the whole thing please!    I did pick up two of these beauties though and there was not a question about them.  Had to have em!



Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

No comments:

Post a Comment