Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Design Library: the natural home by hans blomquist



I was looking through some books over the weekend and realized that I needed to share one with you!  I picked up The Natural Home in a shop here locally one day and fell in love.  Of course the imagery is beautiful but it was the variety that really pulled me in.  There is a little something for most every taste and the mix of vintage is fantastic.   My favorite space that they explore and talk about is from Oliver Gustav.  His shop and is amazing.  

Many of the images from this book have made their rounds on the web but I love to have a book to browse through at my leisure, I have more than enough according to my husband, but you can never under estimate the power of really turning those pages and the way your mind can wander. 


 


images via


Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment