Monday, August 20, 2012

Farm to table {a wonderful evening}



On Saturday I was lucky enough to attend a wonderful dinner hosted by Andrea @ French Basketeer.  It was a beautiful evening with perfect weather and an amazing meal.  We were welcomed by the candle lit stairway and walked into the heart of the space, a covered loggia.  Everything was just perfect from the rosemary in the ice buckets (I will be using that one thank you very much!) to the singer who entertained us for the evening.  


A beautiful table with vintage dishes, silverware and linens.




 It is all in the details...  the water bottles were to die for!  These are the Christian Lacroix glass bottles for Evian. 











Andrea made a wonderful meal that I am still telling my family about.  I must make that Burrata with peach and tomato.  


I will say that the desert table was my next favorite.  Each creation was a wonderful temptress, and the display was really perfection.


It was so perfect to get a chance to talk with Andrea after the meal and meet her sweet little babies.  Andrea, it was beautiful and the food was fantastic, thank you for including me!   

I love a good party and this one was filled with a great group, great food and in a beautiful setting.  I think that each time we visit with another we have the opportunity to learn so much and take a bit of that experience along with us to share with others. It is also an amazing thing to meet people through blogging and be invited into their lives and homes in such a special way, who would have guessed what a small world this has become.

Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment