Monday, February 18, 2013

spring flowers



How I dream of warmer spring days filled with beautiful mornings, flowers and greenery.  I trust you have enjoyed your weekend my friends?  

I love the feeling of this mixed up space, eclectic and still a possible working environment.  I think that the painting makes it for me and the flowers of course.  I am curious how many of you collect little things like this, I know I do although I try very hard to keep it to a very edited version.  I struggle with the old and the new pieces and typically the old pieces win out because they hold more memories even if they are not all my memories.  Do you pick up little things here and there or do you collect along a theme? 

image via

  
Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

No comments:

Post a Comment