Thursday, April 18, 2013

Great Gatsby Jewelry..


I am getting so excited for the Great Gatsby to come out next month.  Posters are everywhere and promotions have begun so it seems we almost cannot get away from it!  I keep seeing little things here and there on the jewelry from the movie so I thought I would dig a little deeper.  It looks like most of the pieces were based on vintage Tiffany and Co. designs from the period and oh my are they beautiful! 

Tiffany and Co designed their windows in NY with the jewelry on display.  I am loving every bit of it so I thought I would share.  I cannot wait to see other wonderful pieces that will be inspired by the Art Deco era.






Take a minute or two to watch the video to hear all about it!


images via


Photobucket  

f you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

No comments:

Post a Comment