Friday, April 19, 2013

pool side... simply


I have spent my free time as of late obsessing about a few things.. but the biggest thing on my mind is the pool we are putting in.  I am waiting with baited breath for it to be complete so I can put out lounges and add plants and just basically sit next to it and stare at what has been a dream of ours for years.  I adore this pool- it is modern and clean and just simple..  Ours is not going to be quite so simple but I did keep it as simple as possible.  We will be having some outdoor rooms but not for a little while so I have to be prepared for a lot of open space.

If you would like to keep up on our progress you can check out my instagram and eventually I will get it all together enough to show you here on the blog...  I hope you are looking forward to a wonderful weekend!






Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!

No comments:

Post a Comment