Wednesday, April 24, 2013

France once again...


It is official... I am getting ready for another trip to Paris in a few weeks and we are bringing back our first container.  I am a little nervous I will admit but excited at the same time.  We will stay in Paris and shop the flea markets there for the first week mixed with much site seeing and relaxing around the city, then it is off to Normandy to shop with Sharon from My French Country Home.  I am so excited to see her again and experience a bit more of her amazing everyday life!

These are just a few of the photos that we snapped on our last trip, some you may have seen and some are new.  I was just going through them and thought I would share some of my current favorites with you.  I have a few more posts lined up from our last adventure to share before we leave too!




Photobucket  


If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!





No comments:

Post a Comment